Our #1 priority! Our AXE coaches will go over safety, the rules, and how to throw.
All guests must wear closed toed shoes.
Yes - Drinks for purchase.
Can We Bring In Outside Food?
• Yes, and we have snacks and non-alcoholic drinks for sale.
$30 per person, 1.5 hours of fun!
15 years old +
Will we be taught how to throw an axe?
Yes! Your Hotshots coach will guide you how to safely throw and then stick that bulls-eye!
Walk in policy:
Lanes upon availability
Want a lane just for your group?
• Book 6 spots for a single target
• Book 12 spots for 2 targets together
• If you don't book for 6 spots, you may be paired up with other axe throwers.
Can friends just come and watch?
Due to limited space-only axe throwers are allowed in the axe ranges.
Please arrive 15 min early for check in and instructions.
• No price adjustments for arriving late.
Refunds available with 48hr notice.
• We can reschedule with 24 hrs notice.
• No refunds/rescheduling with less than 24 hrs notice.
Plenty of free parking out front
Ok to tip your coach?
If your Axe coach does a great job for your group, yes, feel free leave them a tip of appreciation.